Please, read the Webinoly documentation and the Frequently Asked Questions page available in our site before posting a question.
There are a lot of official docs and user tutorials you can find in Google about Nginx, PHP and all of these topics, it's highly recommended do a research and try your own solutions before asking for help, we appreciate when users try to learn on their own and not only ask for easy solutions.
This is a professional community and members are expected to behave like that.
- Please use SEARCH first!
- Do not post or ask for personal data.
- No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote in the forums.
- Remember when people help you, they are doing YOU a favor.
- Posts may be deleted and users may be banned for any reason the forum administrators deem reasonable.
Users are expected to be kind, helpful, and respectful. Beyond just seeking solutions, users are encouraged to help others. If they know the answer to someone else’s question, it is greatly appreciated that they offer assistance.
Next release scheduled: v1.13.1 (Oct 23th) *Tentative date
You should consider making a Donation to this project, I do my best to keep this project updated.
* Server administration is a task that requires certain skills, knowledge, and experience, although Webinoly makes it seem very simple, it is recommended that you consider a different solution if you are not prepared to deal with situations that may arise on your server and that are out of the scope of Webinoly.