Install, configure and optimize your own Web Server in seconds…
Linux Ubuntu + Nginx + MariaDB (MySQL) + PHP is one of the most reliable configurations to host your websites and with Webinoly you can do it in one step:
wget -qO weby qrok.es/wy && sudo bash weby 3
Your own VPS or Dedicated Server in the cloud has never been so easy and fast to operate, configure your instance in the cloud of Amazon Web Services, Digital Ocean or any of your preference.
Webinoly follows the best practices for your website…
- Free SSL certificates for your sites with Let’s Encrypt.
- HTTP/2 dramatically increase the speed of serving your content.
- PHP v7.2 and support for previous versions if necessary (5.6, 7.0 and 7.1) and the newest 7.3 (Release Candidate).
- FastCgi Cache and Redis Object Cache for your WordPress sites.
- Get an A+ grade on Qualys (SSL Labs) Test.
- Automatically optimize your server to get the most out of the available resources.
Managing your websites has never been so easy…
- Unique commands to create, delete, disable sites.
- Support for any type of websites HTML, PHP, WordPress or any configuration of your preference in LEMP environment.
- Installing SSL Certificates with automatic server configuration.
- Log viewer in real time.
- Modify the configuration of your server at any time according to your needs.
- Option to enable www-data user with limited access to upload or update content using SFTP.
- Duplicity pre-installed to facilitate the creation of backups in external services like Amazon S3, among others.
- Additional security protection for tools access like PhpMyAdmin.
WordPress in one click…
- Command to create and configure WordPress sites, even “Multisite” in subdomain or subdirectory.
- Automatic configuration of wp-config.php and database so you can start using your site as soon as possible without touching a single line of code.
- The most advanced cache technology for your WordPress site with FastCgi and Redis. Forget about using obsolete plugins like W3 Total Cache or SuperCache!
- Activate an extra layer of protection on the WordPress login page with HTTP Authentication.
- Support for automatic configuration of external databases such as Amazon RDS.
- Postfix installed for sending emails from your site.
Are you a developer?
Webinoly makes it easy for you to automate your installations since it is designed to work and be included in your scripts in a completely unattended way, either for your horizontal escalation or quick recovery needs, you can always include Webinoly to facilitate this task.